This post was originally published on Ivanti.com
- Organization, governance, and best practices
- Strategic priorities
- Technology and analytic priorities
- Data and service modeling
- Service catalogs and app stores
- Endpoint and mobile management
- The impact of cloud
- Enterprise process workflows and the Internet of Things (IoT)
From the group of 264 ITSM customers surveyed, here are seven statistics:
1. 91% of ITSM respondents viewed the service desk as their primary ITSM investment. Ivanti Service Manager, powered by HEAT, is the most affordable, flexible and complete cloud-optimized ITSM solution available.
2. 89% of respondents came from central IT ITSM versus line of business (LOB)-centric ITSM. But ITSM teams were evenly divided between those with a single service desk and those with multiple service desks.
3. 83% of organizations were managing ITSM and customer service desks as a single group.
4. 1% of respondents reported they had neither a service catalog nor an app store (and 3% said they “didn’t know”).
5. 71% of organizations are already supporting mobile phones and 59% are supporting tablets.
6. 86% offer mobile support for ITSM professionals. And 87% leverage mobile to support end-user customer requests.
7. 3% of respondents indicated that they were not interested in big data or analytics.
For a complete look at the survey data and analytics, download a copy of the EMA report “Next-Generation IT Service Management: Changing the Future of IT.”
Modernize Your ITSM with Ivanti
Ivanti ITSM solutions can help your enterprise improve delivery of IT and business services, deliver service management from the cloud, and empower your ITSM team. Good service also requires an accurate, managed view of your IT assets. Ivanti can help you discover, inventory, manage, and optimize your hardware and software assets, for a tightly managed services portfolio.
Ready to take the first step? We are too. Reach out today.
We offer custom remote or onsite packages to help get your workload under control:
About Network America
Established in 1991, Network America is a premier professional services organization providing license procurement, design, training, implementation and ongoing support for systems management, security management, asset management, mobility management, and service management solutions to organizations worldwide. Network America is a veteran-owned small business and is a schedule 70 GSA holder. With a longstanding reputation for seasoned deployment engineers and expert information technology business consultants, Network America is the longest operating Ivanti Platinum Partner, having been in the expert solution provider program for over 19 years. Headquartered in Treasure Island, Florida, Network America serves clients throughout the world including United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Curacao.