Ivanti Automation 2018.2 is now available
Ivanti Automation is better than ever with the latest release.
Using Ivanti Automation, organizations are able to:
- Automate routine configuration, provisioning and upgrades using more than 300 built-in automation tasks
- Transform request fulfillment and incident resolution times, no longer waiting on human decision and availability to perform required actions across toolsets
- Simplify the management of complex hybrid environments through simple creation of powerful runbook sequences
- Mitigate risk and increase security through predictable and audit-friendly processes that enforce policies and help avoid human error
The latest release of Automation includes:
- SQL Query Results – Extended the SQL Query task to be able to return results that can be used in other tasks
- REST Task Support – Connect to REST API-based sources natively rather than using PowerShell scripts when creating tasks
- Customizable Message Dialog – Customize the text and title of the Message Dialog that appears when starting the Console and Web Management Portal
- Management Portal Enhancements – The Components, Security, and Information pages found in the desktop Console are now available in the Web Management Portal
Automation Standard licenses are now available
The new Automation Standard edition is a free version of Automation for all Ivanti customers with current active maintenance. It includes all of the features of the Automation Enterprise edition but supports only connectors to other Ivanti products. The new Automation Standard edition license is now available.
Automation Connectors – Coming Soon on Marketplace
New and updated connectors are continuously being enhanced, developed and posted for Ivanti and other vendors. The latest include :
- Ivanti License Optimizer connector – a new connector to enhance your software asset management
- Ivanti Service Manager connector – extended to support service requests
Ready to take the first step? Reach out today.
We offer custom remote or onsite packages to help get your workload under control:
About Network America
Established in 1991, Network America is a premier professional services organization providing license procurement, design, training, implementation and ongoing support for systems management, security management, asset management, mobility management, and service management solutions to organizations worldwide. Network America is a veteran-owned small business and is a schedule 70 GSA holder. With a longstanding reputation for seasoned deployment engineers and expert information technology business consultants, Network America is the longest operating Ivanti Platinum Partner, having been in the expert solution provider program for over 19 years. Headquartered in Treasure Island, Florida, Network America serves clients throughout the world including United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Curacao.