Flexible automation for today’s hybrid environments
Revolutionize your business performance
Routine manual tasks consume IT and service desk resources and limit its ability to move ahead with higher-impact strategic projects. Ivanti Automation, powered by RES streamlines the management of complex hybrid environments by automating infrastructure, cloud, and workspace automation processes required to support the business.
Automate every process, task, and environment
- Task Automation – Create and execute tasks and queries according to defined processes.
- Run Book Automation – Support complex changes across multiple systems in sequence.
- PowerShell Execution – Use existing scripts and make them repeatable, sharable, and fully automated.
- Building Blocks – Export modules and run books for easy backup and transition through dev, testing, and production.
- Advanced Scheduling – Control exactly when changes will be executed within the infrastructure.
- Integrations – Connect with Ivanti products plus a growing library of third-party cloud and premise enterprise applications including ITSM, ITAM, Security, virtualization and cloud provisioning, and SaaS apps.
- Audit Trails – View recorded activity to prove exactly when tasks were executed, by whom, and origin of the request.
- Hybrid Environment Support – Shared automation environment can be applied to conventional on-premise IT infrastructure, as well as public cloud services.
Automate and start seeing results
Transform once manual and laborious tasks into automated processes maintained in a single, easily navigated repository. Remove the risk of error and create a strong audit trail.
According to Gartner, “Automation can lower the cost and improve the effectiveness of I&O (Infrastructure & Operations). Initially, organizations focus on lowering their own costs (or shifting internal resources to more valuable activities) and improving their own efficiencies. As automation capabilities become more mature and established, organizations increasingly consider how automation can improve the quality of their services, for example, speed (processing transactions more quickly) and standardization (building greater reliability into the IT infrastructure).”