You’ve Invested in Ivanti – Maximize the Solutions to their Fullest Potential
- 100% Custom Built – Each session is uniquely tailored to your specific needs and requirements. We don’t follow a textbook that locks you into a specific training style. We’ll build a detailed, customized training that is right for your organization and unique learning needs.
- You Choose the Location – We can conduct your training onsite, remote, or a combination of both.
- You Choose the Date and Timing – You can even pace the training to occur highly condensed or over a longer period of time. We also offer morning and evening options.
- We’re the Experts (18+ Years) – NAI is the longest running, consecutively certified, Platinum ESP Partner in the world. Our team of expert solution architects have real-world experience and have completed hundreds of successful deployments and conducted countless custom training sessions.
Custom Ivanti Product Training – Sample Course Agendas
Ivanti Endpoint Manager Core Training
- Core Server Overview, Installation and Configuration
- Database Overview and Configuration
- Overview of the Endpoint Manager Console
- Remote Control
- Software Distribution
- Patch Management
- Provisioning/OS Deployment
- General troubleshooting (Log files on server and clients)
Software Distribution Training*
- Introduction to Ivanti Software Distribution
- Agent settings related to SD and best practices
- Overview of deployment methods, e.g. differences between policy and push and when to use
- How to create a distribution package in Endpoint Manager
- How to deploy a distribution package
Patch Manager Training*
- Introduction to Ivanti Patch Manager
- Agent settings related to Patch Manager and best practices
- Downloading definitions and how to schedule, group etc.
- Understanding how definitions are detected
- Understanding the results from detected etc.
- Best practices, including e.g. dev, prod and pilot groups
*assumption student is already an Ivanti Admin and familiar with the product
Complete the form below and we’ll contact you regarding next steps for your training.